top of page


Mike has successfully assisted numerous Legal Permanent Residents through the Citizenship process, including those with criminal convictions that could pose issues. Mike provides legal assistance and representation with N-400 paperwork and N-336 hearings for Legal Permanent Residents, to those declaring citizenship through their parents or grand parents, marriage to US citizens, and those who qualify for military exceptions/accommodations.


Call us at (206) 447-1560 or fill out our Online Immigration Questionnaire at the bottom of the page. We look forward to working with you!

bottom of page