top of page


Mike has secured visas for numerous clients through their employment or business operations. Review the visa types below to see if you or your loved-one may qualify for a employment- or business-based visa.

Fill out our Online Immigration Questionnaire at the bottom of the page or call us at (206) 447-1560 about your employment- and business-based immigration needs. We look forward to working with you. 

Permanent or Immigrant Visas

EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, and EB-5 permanent, or "immigrant" visas are available to professionals, academics, scientists, athletes, consultants, religious workers, and investors. Applicants should file Form I-140 or I-360 and all corresponding documents with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Temporary or Non-Immigrant Visas

B-1/B-2 visitor visas are available for temporary business and/or personal purposes. Applicants should file Form DS-160 and all corresponding documents with the Department of State. Do not accept pay while you are on B-1/B-2 status or you will be out of compliance with immigration laws.

H-1B, H-1C, H-2A/H-2B, H-3 visas are available for temporary training programs in the United States, workers in specialty occupations, seasonal workers, nurses, doctors, and other health professionals.

J-1 visas are available for participants in exchange programs (students and professionals)

L-1 visas for employees of international companies with foreign locations and US locations.

P, P-1, P-2, P-3, P-4, O-1A, O-1B, O-3, and O-3 visas for entertainers, artists, athletes, people of extraordinary ability, and their defendants and support personnel.


TN trade visas are available for Canadian or Mexican NAFTA professionals.

bottom of page